Write a review of a book or film

EL VIATGE D'ANADA I TORNADA

I'd like to recommend a book which I read recently, called El viatge d'anada i tornada.
The author of the book is Gerard Piqué
The book is a biography and the setting is in Barcelona during his childhood. The  main characters are his family (speciality his parents) and himself. 

The things I liked most about the book were when he started playing football with FCB and when he jokes with Pinto in the dressing room, when he was at the firlst team. Some of the scenes are memorable.

All in all, I really liked the book, and I think in the future Xavi, Iniesta, Alexis, Leo... would will write a book too. Because I liked reading this part of the story not everyhady knows albout Gerard Piqué in FCB.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada